Pages

YourTube does not save video after restart

[quote = OUTL4W; 238835] Posted by goribildo View Post y official apps in the app store will be accompolish... it tagdisk hd +, free & paid versions, for one, but it is a stand-alone application.So if I download tagdisk hd + I will be able to view and manage all the files on my iPad in a folder on windows how you view / manage files?

If therefore WOAH that could be sweet because it make that much more easy to clean up the iPad and save space... I tried to use ifile, but the free version only lets you do a lot.

You any apps more which will help me manage and display all the files on my iPad?

With respect to the thing of youtube, I end up deleting tweak, even if it was an incredible. I'm sure that better one comes along.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics