Pages

PDF reading app with these characteristics...

PDF reading app with these characteristics... -'a continuous vertical scroll'
-Bookmark implementation
-cloud storage and
-annotate capabilities

I was research of application of PDF reader with all these features of quite some time now. At the moment, I'm using "Pro PDF reader" which type of all my requirements except for the part of continuous scrolling, for which I have activate a "horizontal lock" option each time after opening a file and set a specific zoom level. I prefer to be auto set to adjust the width of the page and having a continuous scroll right when I open a file. There are also some features disordered of the annotation. But I think that it is an agreement for $1.

Then, I came across this app "pdf Snapshot" XTeo... They have an extended version of this "PDF Wizard", which promises to have all that I ask. He also has "continuous scrolling vertically set as default(which_I_most_sought_after)." But the ratings for this application is not very good if you discover. And when I used the PDF snapshot, yes it crashed twice when I went heavy on annotations. If you think should I go for the full version PDF Wizard? Anyone used? I'm here for the guys in your opinion, and you can suggest me any other application that meets my needs. It is better if it can synchronize with any Exchange and has a good, the system of management of files and folders.
Thank you

PS: If you're wondering what I mean by 'continuous vertical scroll' see Exchange, or try to open any multiple paged PDF in the Atomic web browser.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics