Pages

Why my iPad storage space complete when transfer purchases on iTunes?

I recently purchased an iPad & it was great, but I noticed that when I am transferring my purchases to my Pad on my Mac, my disk space iPads from completing the category "other".


Why - what is this it? Certainly it should not put something on my Pad?


Now my storage space is almost full, but I have nothing on my iPad was not there before.

Somewhere in the window of iTunes synchronization it nothing a checkbox that refers to only the synchronization of your music on the iPad in a "128 bit" mode, or something similar. If you leave this check box is cleared, iTunes allows to synchronize your music in any way the original was put in.

Definitely checking this particular box and synchronization to reduce the adoption of the available memory, without reducing the quality of listening to music on board.


I found this in my good wife the complaint even after synchronization as you did.


I suggested that she re-sync the checked check box, it then complained because it then took so long to finish the work, but it does have complaint of all memory space, she received the return.


Hopes that this assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics