Pages

The search for a file with the Exchange support & NAS Manager

Research to manage the files on my network my iPad wireless but must be able to access the files on my NAS (samba shares) and ideally also have Exchange support. Other cloud services are a bonus, but Dropbox is my preferred at this time. I saw a few applications that can do what I need but they offer no version lite for testing and some are relatively expensive.
Main uses will be be copy the files from the laptop NAS, move/delete files on my NAS and copy the files to a portable/NAS computer to Exchange.
All the recommendations?Look in an application named Filebrowser. It allows your iPad to speak to the actions of windows as if it were a PC. I use it for work to access all of our readers shared... Works very well. Can also speak of sin (Samba). Not sure that subject of Exchange support off the coast of the same hand if (otherwise, I am sure that the author may add).

I do not think that they have a similar free application to test before you buy... It is called NetPortalLite - however, it is an iPhone (native iPad support still pas) application. However, it uses the same "method" to access the SMB shares, so if it works, navigation will work (which is a much better app for iPad).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics