Pages

Can I have Apple store accounts in both countries?

Thanks for the advice - that is what I had hoped but was just to ensure... In my first experiences with iTunes I was forever docking the iPod wrong in one of several PCs that we use in the family and find themselves in a tangle and the addition of two iPod and iPhone 4 between the two different countries creates a matrix of multivariate analysis that I find a challenge.

This issue is resolved, all that remains is something I suspect is an upgrade of the future Apple software. Habing leaves the BlackBerry for iPhone in a corporate environment (hats off to the person who took this decision) and management across multiple time zones if someone could help me to configure input calendar and invitations of the iPhone in a timezone different area of the device is set surJe would be delirious with joy instead of just happy the first issue has been resolved. Thank you very much.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics