Pages

Zagg Buds? Anybody tried them?

I have a pair. They're okay. The keeper is the best part. I found that the sound got cut off in one ear at a lower volume level, so I'd have to raise my volume to get stereo again. When I tried them on a call, the other person said they could hardly hear me even though I cranked it up. Lastly, the seal was so good in my ear, that it created a vacuum type feeling in my inner ears so it kind of made me dizzy.

I gave the headphones to my husband and I reverted back to my Apple headphones.

__________________
iPAddict - 16Gig WiFi with Zagg InvisibleSHIELD Front - clear Hard Candy Sleek case - Built NY sleeve - Freedom Pro folding Bluetooth keyboard - Microsoft Bluetooth 6000 keyboard - Boxwave stylus - DIY LEGO stand, 3feet stand & DIY fold-flat stand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics