Pages

Some problems since update

Hi there,
I just noticed some troble with my IPad after updating to the new Software.
First of all, I wasn`t able to update through iTunes, so I had to download a Firmware and installed it manually. Now the problems:
1. I use Atomic Web as Webbrowser, when I multitask, and go back to Atomic, it shows the Startscreen like I would open it for the first time, not the page I left before.
2. When browsing the www, on some pages I can`t post in forums (f.e. on this forum). The cuorsor jumps from the Title-space to Tags-space, but I can`t select the field, which I should write the message in.
3. When I want to watch a video on apple.com, my IPad tells me I have to install QuickTimePlayer, although I already watched videos on this side before the Update.

thx in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics