Pages

Report on SlingBox for iPad


GiPad's Avatar Originally Posted by Trip View Post I downloaded this app yesterday and am extremely pleased. I'm getting HD quality. Compared with Slingbox for iPhone it is like night and day. I wish it had the remote control showing on the side like the regular version (non-iPhone version/PC version) does but I am a happy camper. Very much worth the $30.Thats good to hear. Guessing you are talking about on your local network, not remote viewing, correct? I made the dumb mistake of buying it without reading you need a SOLO or Pro-HD model for it to work. I'm so pissed. trying to find a Cyber Monday deal on one, but no luck so far. I hate that they killed support for the Classic. They could have continued it, and people would naturally migrate towards the newer boxes just by the fact that the quality is so much better. Instead, they pissed a bunch of people off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics