Pages

After jailbreakme.com, now what?

I used jailbreakme.com to jailbreak both my iPad and iPhone. The iPad now operates with IOS 3.2.1 and I have built up a a whole library of apps, that I couldn't do without. On the iPhone, IOS 4.0 permits me to use the excellent MyWi app, to enable Internet access for the Ipad through the iPhone, acting as a router.

Now, there are reports about new versions of IOS, that may or ma not be jailbroken.

Is there a way To move the iPad from IOS 3.2.1 to a full multitasking version, while retaining all of my Apps, loaded from Cydia sources?

I can wait indefinitely, since the current setup is excellent, but I would like plan my upgrade to newer IOS versions, without losing what I have.

Advice would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics