Pages

Synchronizing Pages app to Exchange

I see nothing better that to be able to create a page on my MacBook document, save it in my file exchange, and then on my iPad open, continue to work on it, close it and then be able to open once more on my MacBook and see all the changes I made on my iPad.

Of course this is not quite possible. You can open the files in the application of Pages in the application of Exchange, but you cannot save their return it.

Then, today, I heard a service called DropDav. It acts as a WebDav interface for your account to Exchange and you allows to open and save documents directly to and from Exchange in the Pages app itself. The only problem is that costs $5 per month, which is in reality much.

I've also heard of CloudDav, which purports to do the same for a cost of $5 times, but I heard it is slow and I'm guessing its unreliable? I don't know, I see nothing about it. If you buy a management application file cloud app store for $6, you can get included CloudDav.

Thus is WebDav, the only way to do this, or have other members found here another? And DropDav, is it worth? Honestly, I could see myself using it every day, but $5 per month seems lot of money just for this one function, does anything useful.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics