Pages

Objective C - which books for learning?

I was also (try) to learn a little on the side and (tries) to follow the course of Stanford. It is good, but I am perhaps not.

Before that I have that I received the book "cocoa and objective-C: Up and Running" that I love.

Apple also has some guides and learning AIDS in the iBook store. Very dry reading, but the last time I checked they were free. Here is the list:

Guide to the basics cocoa
iOS Human Interface Guidelines
iOS Application Programing Guide
iOS Technology Overview
With Objective-C object-oriented programming.
The Objective-C programming language.

Some other links that I found when searching autour. Step so that the course of Stanford or the book, but useful for additional exercises.

Objective-C programming - Wikibooks, books open for an open world
Rory Lewis, KDD

__________________
Mikel is not really a poet, but sometimes the twerp plays.
27 "iMac / new iPhone 4 / most recent iPad 16 GB 2 / and other things"

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics