Pages

iPad DIY charger 2

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I did the work and decided to devote the necessary time to share with others should anyone who wants a cool project that is also very useful in the car.

You can apply this design of socket 12 floating (lighter) with a USB cable. My design goals were to
1 > step use the lighter because it is large, bulky and stick.
2 > I wanted to keep the number of adapters, plugs, etc. to an absolute minimum.
3 > I wanted to be they mount panel so that all electronic devices are hidden behind the dash.
4 > I needed several cards for her. Originally, I had just two and extended to (4) as she would sometimes need to connect (3) articles in. (i.e. his iphone, bluetooth helmet and its GPS). Now, if I am, I am in the car with my iPad or iphone a trip, even more reason to have points of sale (4).

Some would say excessive, but we use it. And since corks that I chose are dual usb, I had to mount connectors only two of the Panel for usb plugs (4). And each can provide 5vdc/2 a/10W required to operate and feed an iPad 2.
I considered a PCB. You can buy kits from Radio Shack or I don't know of Digi-key or Newark Electronics, but I was not sure that each trace will need broad how to be able to carry current full 12vdc and 5vdc/2 has. It would be great if someone who had this knowledge could add to this position because the wiring and welding of at hand were a challenge and you can see photos that is was not enough well sure and many of the current capacity. Especially useful if someone was going to do more than one time at the disposal of the Commission would be to perhaps applies.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics