Pages

I expected jailbreak?

I know that most cons and pros of jailbreaking, I was jailbreaké twice in the past, but now I'm stock.I want to jailbreak again, but I would like to ask you some questions:

-If I install winterboard with a theme, sbsettings and some other applications/tweaks(not_alot) be it considerably slow down my iPhone 3GS (8 GB) or reduce the life of the battery by alot?Now, I usually have between 20 to 40% of the battery at the end of the day.
J ' I heard that there are some problems with FaceIT (facetime for 3GS).-Is this right?I have heard that if you uninstall it your iPhone is no longer boot up.
J ' I always would be able to get a virus if I do not use OpenSSH?I know the Alpine pass, but other people can connect to my iPhone even if I do not have this app installed?
-also, if I have problems with it, I can restore DFU and Apple / my carrier does not know that I never jailbroke, right?

Now, last time I jailbroke, I saw a drastic impact on performance, perhaps when I install me applications from the AppStore, but nothing else (games was still commonly etc.).

Thanks in advance guys!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics