Pages

I could use help to note taking

I apologize if this is dealt with elsewhere, but I didn't see a thread which has specifically addressed this. I do a lot to listen to the readings and I need to take good notes. If really it divided into two issues.

1 PDF. Some of my notes are given to me in hierarchical form via PDF. I can add notes to them quite easily with goodreader but have no good way to then put on my Mac and adding new notes. I have PDFEditor, but two applications do not seem to play nice together. When I add notes on the Mac my iPad has trouble seeing the notes and the visversa. Any suggestions?

2. Hands-free. Some classes require me into a word processor and take notes. I use pages for this. The problem is that Pages does not work all that well for note taking that you must generally make bullet points, use the tab key and levels numbers for topics and their sub topics then. The only way that I see manually tab and add new numbers, this however is much too much time when you try to quickly write the notes as the teacher takes the floor. This as well I need to be able to move back and forth between my iPad and Mac without messing up the formatting. Any suggestion?

Thank you guys.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics