Pages

Help! I won a free iPad, but I do not have wireless internet

A won a non - 3 G iPad 16 GB free to work for the good work, but I have internet step wireless home - just standard plug-in cable lan with my laptop.

Problem: I would really like to start downloading apps, so I can look at comics, etc. on my new iPad. But I do not have a source of nearby wireless internet, neither do have bluetooth on my laptop.

QUESTION:
can I connect my iPad via USB cable to my laptop and use as a modem for my iPad so I can access the app store boutique, etc.. ?

(I have tried Googling my problem but kept on topics of conclusions concerning the challenge face - tethering a iPad 3 G to your laptop when your laptop has no internet source available.) I have the opposite problem: )


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics