Pages

Embedded / wall Ipad2 Solution

Hello

Newbie question, so apologizes if obvious. Have also sought through the forums but could not find a specific answer.

I plan to get my ipad 2 in my kitchen wall - similar installation according to this video on youtube (search for mykitchenipad) only difference being that I will have two divisions aside - one for the home button and one for the front camera. Also the AV adapter will use digital Apple at the charger so I can mirror the TV of the main kitchen.

As this installation will mean covering the mic and speakers, I'm looking to implement some sort of external elements... speakers for clear HRT and reading speakers/mic for calls on FT/Skype etc.

Someone has some good recommendations on external speakers or mics would be useful for this kind of arrangement?

Yet once expect what I can from a certain way conceal or incorporate next to this

Thanks in advance


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics