Pages

How to re-arrange icons on iPad (and remove some apps, too)?

Hello!

I hope this is the right group as I wasn't sure which group to post a question regarding re-arranging and/or removing apps icons.

How do I re-arrange the apps icons to the way I wanted, not controlled by the iPad settings (?) and also how do I remove the apps?

Is there a way to put more apps on one page instead of some in another page, forcing you to go to that page to use the apps (like having specific apps on one main page that opens up when you power up iPad). This standard background of nature mountain that is common in iPad when you receive - it shows limited few apps, not much more like leaving the bottom half empty (except the dock bar). It can be irritating to touch move to the next page to find the appropriate apps. It'd be nice if the apps I use frequently to be on the same page and the others in other pages that's not being used or rarely used. It'd be even more nice if there are more than limited numbers of apps on the main page covering the bottom half all the way down to the dock bar if there's a way to do that?!

I hope I'm making sense as a newbie trying to explain what I'm seeking for.

Thanks for your assistance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics