Pages

How can I tell if my TV is internet connected?

Originally Posted by SweetPoison View Post Originally Posted by gentlefury View Post That means you can watch digital broadcast, since antennas don't work anymore. Bet way to tell if your tv is Internet enabled is the box, the tend to talk more about that than the tv...if not there then if it has a network input on the back. If not it isn't.

That's mine.

I see your box does state Internet. I bet mine doesn't. I don't have the box, as mine is almost a year old. But I just want to make sure before I get the Apple TV and sign up for Netflix.

Tell me ~ will it say: "network input" on the back?

If its a year old than no it isnt. Mine is the first and only true internet enabled TV. Sony also has some Bravia models that have pandora and quirocity but its not so much internet enabled.

There are many more on the way tho! Once more of them come out the networks will back down.

I have that and I'm still considering getting a Mac Mini as a living room computer...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics