Pages

Home Run Battle 3D - Deleted!!

Well, I felt the need to hit some balls out of the park so I plugged in my iPad and restored HR Battle 3D the other day.

I was struggling along getting equipment when I clicked on a bat that had another "package" deal. So I spent 25 bucks and upgraded my character.

I didn't think about it until a day later and it occurred to me, what happens when the next update comes through? Will I lose my stuff?

Well, finding this thread I read that it was when I turned in my iPad with the switch issue that caused me to lose my stuff, not my upgraded. It's funny how you can get stuff crossed up in your mind. Or maybe I'm just sliding down that loss of memory highway at age 58.

So I bought the new stuff and thought I was going to kick everybody's behind when I played. Tried about 4 or 5 games this morning and I was doing just as good with my old equipment! Yeah, I was hitting the ball harder but as far as wining goes i'm around .500.

Good to have the game back, I definitely need some practice.

__________________
My name is not Bill, but you can call me hook.
Please Be Respectful to All Members
Keep it family friendly. Think before you press send
Forum Rules. Please Read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics