Pages

Guide - videos/DVDs for iPad

I've seen lots of questions and answers on how to best place videos and DVDs on iPad.

While this is not a definitive answer, I find these 2 pieces of software and describe the processed below help me to get a video DVD that I want on the iPad with a minimum of fuss and disorder.

I hope that this guide help.

For films, TV series, any type of video on my iPad, here's what I do.

I use 2 different programs depending on the type of video I deal with.

If this is a video on a DVD, I use Of Daniusoft DVD to iPad converter.

If this is a video from another source, then I use Format factory.

I am sure that each of these programs can convert any type of video as the other, but I found about these programs at separate times at different stages of what I was trying to do. The procedures for each type of video with each work programme, so I didn't change my methods.

Here are the steps that follow the for each piece of software:

FORMAT FACTORY

Open the program.Under the "video" tab, select "all to Custom" opens another window. In this window, select "Output parameter" make sure that your output parameters are setup like this: Type = MP4Use decoder system = OffVideo Encode = size of the video AVC (H264) = DefaultBitrate = 2400FPS = 24Aspect Ratio = AutomaticEncode 2 Pass = NoAudio Encode = AACSample = 44100Bitrate = 128Audio Channel = Audio 2Disable = NoVolume control = 0dB-well that I suppose you could change it if your audio is too low.Audio stream index = DefaultI Don't extensible mess with the other options below this point.5. Save the video parameter as the iPad and press "OK".
6. In the window "all to Custom", select "Add file".
7 Navigate to where your video is saved and select it.
8. At the bottom of the window "all to Custom", you can set the
destination of the new video file.
9, Then the "OK" button becomes available, click it.
10. In the window of the original program, you will see your video file appear.
11 Click on "start" and the conversion process will begin.
12. When it is finished, add the file converted to iTunes and then you can
synchronization on your iPad and watch it.

DANIUSOFT DVD to iPAD converter

Put the DVD that you want to convert in the drive of your PC.Open the Daniusoft DVD to iPad Converter.Click "load DVD" button in the upper left.Navigate far is your DVD. Click "ok" a new window will appear requesting that you "loading Select DVD mode" make sure that "Common Mode" is selected. Click "ok" the program will then load the DVD file structure.The main screen will show the different titles available on DVD.You can select and preview in the preview window.Select the title you want to convert. For films, it will generally be the title with the period the longest length or the race.Below, make sure that the output profile "iPad" is selected.You can also select where the converted file will be saved.When you are ready, click the large "start" button in the lower right.The program will then begin the conversion process.When it is finished, add the file converted to iTunes and then it is available to be synchronized on your iPad for your listening pleasure.This program has taken each DVD I threw at it without need to rip it for the hard disk and break any encryption. Good program.
There are other programs and methods out there to do the same thing and others swear by them. This works for me. I hope this helps some people.

If you have constructive feedback for me on these processes, I would like to hear/read them.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics