Pages

iTiunes keeps asking for login details


lanimae's Avatar iTiunes keeps asking for login details This bugged me for ages and I always had one of my devices asking me for a login. The problem was that there was more than one account. Without remebering it, I had created anotrher account for myself. Over 4 devices, I had 3 different accounts going (including one for my other half). The solution was to only have apps from one account for all of our devices. I got rid of any apps that were from the other accounts and reloaded them all from one account. Lucky for us we had only free apps that were on the other accounts. If you have paid apps over multiple accounts, that might have to be something you take to apple. I am sure they will be able to sort that out for you. But this actually works and solves the problem for good (until you split up and try and sreset your device and the account is in your other halfs name!) __________________
now: IPad 64gb 3G, Iphone 4, Ipod nano gen 1
prev: iphone 3gs, Ipod touch gen 1
Jailbreaking, wrong? No. How can tailoring a device for an individual be wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics