Pages

I'm shipping my ipad 2 back to Apple for repair or replacement for a pixel problem.

I'm shipping my ipad 2 back to Apple for repair or replacement for a problem of pixel. In the process of deciding to repair or replace my iPad they asked me faire a restoration of the plant. When I tried this iTunes kept saying that the aircraft was not eligible for a restore. Is this someone had similar problems?

I followed the device of the help page of apples at this problem, as the update to iTunes, disabling antivirus, disconnect other USB, update my OS computers devices and start and try to restore once more but stil get the same message of error that the iPad is not eligible for the restoration.

Is it possible for firmware to be corrupt or the shsh BLOBs to be damaged?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics